Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > my maxidas DS808 not working due to batt...
my maxidas DS808 not working due to battery run down, no light up while connect the charger

1505 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2018-03-09 03:25:03

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    Slk169977
    2018-02-26 07:19:36
     dear,

can you help me above subject.
    my scan tool ds808 stop working on last weak due to battery run down.
    i try to recharge it but there is no light up the charging indicator or display.

thanks & regards
    amanulla
    amanu_123@yahoo.com

•   Level 1   
    (9) points
    CoraDias

2018-03-06 14:36:11 (Reply to:Slk169977)

Hi...i am a new user here. The first thing I would do is a battery reset  it possibly got software locked due to a bad battery. If that does not fix it your SOL too many things can go wrong with a first gen MODIS at this time. Somethings might get you booting again but it still will not work. The CPU, video and memory are part of the MB and any one of them could possibly be faulty, if that's the case you just need another MB.

•   Level 1   
    (9) points
    CoraDias

2018-03-06 14:39:28 (Reply to:Slk169977)

Hi...i am a new user here. The first thing I would do is a battery reset  it possibly got software locked due to a bad battery. If that does not fix it your SOL too many things can go wrong with a first gen MODIS at this time. Somethings might get you booting again but it still will not work. The CPU, video and memory are part of the MB and any one of them could possibly be faulty, if that's the case you just need another MB.

•   Level 1   
    (9) points
    CoraDias

2018-03-06 14:41:37 (Reply to:Slk169977)

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2018-03-09 03:25:03 (Reply to:Slk169977)

You might want to try holding the power button in for about 10 seconds and you might notice a ever so slight screen flicker and release the button and it might boot up after that. For some reason or another my Maxisys Pro , 2 times already after sitting a day in sleep mode with the AC power cord plugged in,  when I touched power button it would not come out of sleep mode or restart  and boot up untill I held the power button  in for five to ten seconds.
  Total1 Pages